I had a dream.
There was a coffin. It was six feet under ground, but had yet to be covered by the pile of dirt that heaped a foot away from the opening. My "friends" (who oddly enough were the characters from Sienfled-->(could this be a sign that I watch too much mindless television?)) would help me into the coffin, then close it while I'm still inside. I lay there, calm and unphased, thinking about things unrealted to death. I knock. The coffin opens and I see Jerry, Elaine and Craimer (George was MIA) all looking down at me. They help me out, but i just get back in a moment later. This happens several times.
The last a final time they help me into the coffin, I knock...but no one comes. I panic and everything goes black. Then I wake up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment