Sunday, May 15, 2011
6 Months in
It's been ages since I've written. For the most part I've been really good. Living on the warrior diet when I can (live, uncooked veg and juice during the day and eating a bigger meal at night). I was going really well with my work outs for ages, noticing big differences in my cardio and the way I looked. The last month has be HORRIBLE. I've been going through A LOT of bullshit which has put me into a bit of a depression. All i want to do is sleep and eat crap. Pulling myself out of this one is going to be difficult but next pay Im starting the warrior diet again and once I feel healithier Ill have the drive to work out again. I will be running my 5 k in the next 2 months. No excuses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment